Studying for Exams:
- Do all assigned practice (FKA homework). Check solutions. Ask for help when you don’t understand something.
- Do all assigned reading. Don’t skip definitions or example problems. Take notes in a way that works for you.
- Review your classwork. Pay special attention to what you wrote in red pen and the “important ideas” section.
- Review notes or review assignments we did in class. Check the class website to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
- Make flashcards for definitions and formulas (Remember: you don’t have to memorize all the formulas, but you must know when to use them.)
- Use MyAP to find more practice problems. Do the review activities assigned in class and correct the ones you got wrong.
Stats w/ Calculator: